On Sunday 10 January 2016, join us to practice yoga for a cause!
To be held at 9am on the beautiful balcony at the North Cottesloe Surf Lifesaving Club, Bodyscape Yoga’s fundraising event will see 100% of the proceeds go to the Manna4Life Foundation.
Rosanna will guide you thoughtfully into a BLINDFOLD YOGA class with a deep emphasis on internalising your practice. You are invited to work through internal and external harmony in the body through pratyahara, fusing meditation, pranayama and asana with the collective aim of getting into the feeling sensation of our bodies and minds. This will be the ultimate test in trusting yourself as you experience the subtle shifts that you are usually too busy to notice.
A delicious kombucha hydration station will be offered by Kommunity Brew to keep you hydrated!
Please bring extra $$ on the day! The more raffle tickets you buy the higher chance you have of winning these FANTASTIC prizes.
Sponsored by these generous Perth local businesses, raffle drawn to win:
- Delicious mix platter box of raw desserts from Raw Out Loud (valued at $40)
- Packet of organic green tea powder from Matcha Tea Company (valued at $38)
- Handmade natural soy candle from Tila Candle Co (valued at $25)
- Home Kit derived from essential oils from Pure Home Body (valued at $60)
- Health supplements from My Health Food Store Claremont (valued at $140)
- 5 yoga class passes from Bodyscape Yoga (valued at $85)
- 2 handmade Cambodian bags with goodies – think wine and more! (valued at $40)
Pre-purchase your tickets here to ensure your place (there is a limit to the number of participants allowed at the venue).
If you aren’t able to physically be at the event, feel free to donate small/large to the cause. You are welcome to also transfer via direct debit, by referencing your full name AND manna4life. Please email the transaction receipt/payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account name: Bodyscape Yoga / BSB: 036 022 / Account no: 239930
Funds will go to the non-profit organization, Manna4Life who assist the poorest of the poor in Cambodia with the tools to break the cycle of generational poverty. Money raised will help to complete the Mango Tree School kitchen, which will supply school children with a nutritious meal every school day. With the help of past charity projects, the school has opened for over a year now, providing free education to primary school children.
WHAT TO BRING
- A yoga mat (there will be some to borrow)
- A blindfold (tie/scarf/eye mask will do)
- Water bottle
- $ for the raffles (1 ticket = $5 or 3 tickets = $10 or 10 tickets = $20)
Finish your weekend by giving back! Thank you for your help & support.